Helmet Spex are designed to be the best fitting frame for youth sports protective eyewear that require a helmet for those that prefer a goggle fit. Key new features include soft rubber end pieces that mold to the face that offer additional cushioning, a new adjustable goggle strap that contours over the ears, and venting in the eye-rim for increase airflow. Our new Helmet Spex includes a skull cap to wear with helmets that must be worn over the goggle and under the helmet to keep the goggle in place. FogBlok coating is recommended to be applied to every Rx to optimize your performance.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
Helmet Spex has been designed to be the best fitting frame for sports that require a helmet (Football, Baseball, Lacrosse, Hockey, and others)
- Soft rubber endpieces mold to the face and provides additional cushioning at key contact points
- New adjustable goggle strap contours over the ears for a more comfortable fit
- Venting grooves in eye-rim for increased airflow
- New color treatments on the frame fronts fade from a matte to a gloss finish
- Skull cap is included to wear with helmets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports.
View Lens Simulator
- Clear polycarbonate
- Delivers excellent visibility indoors and out.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length