For those who seek the road less traveled, the Adventure II™ Rx performance sun lenses have a head-hugging paddle temple design that fits comfortably under most helmets. Its trendy rectangle frame provides a fashionable sports eyewear look, while functionally blocking out wind and debris at the same time.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- 6 base lens curvature
- Prescription available through your Optical Retailer
- Trendy, rectangle frame provides fashionable look, while functionally blocking out wind and debris.
- Head hugging paddle temple design fits comfortably under most helmet designs.
- Gripper design temple and bridge rubber pads resist sliding and provides comfort.
- Plano frame comes with Liberty Sport Ultimate Driver polycarbonate premium performance sun lenses:
- Hard Coat Premium Scratch Coating.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, adjustable cord & cleaning cloth.
View Lens Simulator
Ultimate Polarized Contrast Polycarbonate
- Polarized warm brown lens that performs best in bright to moderate light conditions where there is a combination of reflected light and shade.
- Great contrast lens for varying light conditions.
Ultimate Polarized Neutral Polycarbonate
- Polarized grey lens that performs best in very bright conditions where there is a lot of reflected light.
- Excellent for water activities and bright, direct sun.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length