Certified protection on the field or on the court. The Slam meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports such as baseball, basketball, tennis, soccer and more. It also meets F3077 for impact resistance for Women’s Youth Lacrosse 45mph and lower. To top it off, the Slam has TPR over-molding on the eye rims for a more comfortable fit against the face [and is shock-absorbing] as well as on the temples.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- Prescription available through your Optical retailer.
- Unisex Shape.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports.
- Patented (#7,137,700) eye rim assembly and 6-base lens curve design allows for a wide range of prescription lens powers.
- New dramatic two tone over molded color treatments.
- Sculpted temple design with coordinating inside padding.
- Front venting padding system.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth and adjustable strap.
- Back cushion provides additional cushioning along the top and bottom of the frame.
View Lens Simulator
- Delivers excellent visibility indoors and out.
- A great sun solution for protective sports eyewear.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length