Imagine rolling with the waves and having fun in the sun. The Escapade II Polar™ water sport sunglasses have a thin back cushion that helps protect the eyes from wind and debris particles, and a Plano frame with Ultimate Polarized polycarbonate performance sun lenses.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- 6 base lens curvature
- Prescription available through your Optical Retailer
- Thin back cushion helps protect the eyes from wind, dust and debris particles.
- Flexible temple construction allows frame to be comfortably worn under most helmet designs.
- Plano frame comes with Ultimate Polarized polycarbonate performance sun lenses:
- Hard Coat Premium Scratch Coating.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection.
- Comes with semi-rigid case and floatable leisure cord.
View Lens Simulator
Ultimate Polarized Contrast Polycarbonate
- Polarized warm brown lens that performs best in bright to moderate light conditions where there is a combination of reflected light and shade.
- Great contrast lens for varying light conditions.
Ultimate Polarized Neutral Polycarbonate
- Polarized grey lens that performs best in very bright conditions where there is a lot of reflected light.
- Excellent for water activities and bright, direct sun.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length