The IT-10A sport sunglasses have a full coverage lens design with Comfort-Grip soft temple tips, so you can always keep your eye on the ball. This is performance cycling rimless eyewear with both style and substance.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- 6 base lens curvature
- Nylon rimless with classic rectangular lens shape.
- Patented Rx Adaptor (#7,543,930)
- Full coverage lens design with Comfort-Grip soft temple tips.
- Liberty metal logo plaque and classic rich colors create a sophisticated sporty look.
- Plano frame comes with Liberty Sport Ultimate Play or Ultimate Outdoor polycarbonate premium performance sun lenses:
- Hard Coat Premium Scratch Coating.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, adjustable cord & cleaning cloth.
View Lens Simulator
Ultimate Outdoor Polycarbonate
- Designed to accommodate the visual needs of the outdoor enthusiast.
- Lens is extremely useful in forested and offroad environments when faced with variable light conditions, providing low light contrast and good bright light protection.
- Amber lens with bronze flash mirror coating.
Ultimate Play Polycarbonate
- Designed to highlight the ball against the background (sky or grass), providing outstanding object illumination.
- Unique balance of target and background brightness.
- Grey/Green lens with silver flash mirror coating.
Illusion™ - Technology is an optical friendly patented Rx adaptor (#7,453,930) system that allows opticians to glaze sunglasses designed to look like 8-base rimless styles with 6-base lenses. Perfect for the customer who has a more demanding prescription, but still enjoys the look of swept-back sunglasses.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length