Including adjustable strap construction and removable Dry Eye Powered by Switch™ magnetic eye cups to provide a perfect fit, the Snowblazer II™ winter sport sunglasses for skiing and snowboarding are a necessity while hugging those steep pitches.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- Rxable Unisex 6-Base frame
- Excellent peripheral vision
- Prescription available through your Optical Retailer
- Removable MagTraxion magnetic eye cups helps protect the eyes from wind, dust and debris.
- Adjustable strap construction provides head hugging fit, while temple profile allows frame to be comfortably worn under most helmets.
- Plano frame comes with Liberty Ultimate Snow Premium Performance polycarbonate lenses:
- Hard Coat Premium Scratch Coating.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth, cleaning cloth pouch for eye cups & adjustable strap.
View Lens Simulator
Ultimate Snow Polycarbonate
- Designed for perceiving changes in terrain while participating in a variety of winter activities.
- Grey/Green lens with blue flash mirror coating.
MagTraxion™ - Technology uses unique magnetic technology combined with skillfully engineered sunglass designs to convert from fashionable sunglasses to high performance eyewear in seconds – it’s like getting two frames for the price of one!
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length