Because you know life's not a spectator sport, the Trailblazer DE™ prescription riding sunglasses take you places you've never been with its extended, removable magnetic soft back cushion and Powered by Switch™ technology. These riding sunglasses create a goggle effect to protect the eyes from the elements of your epic lifestyle.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- 6 base lens curvature
- Prescription available through your Optical Retailer
- Extended, removable MagTraxion™ soft back cushion that molds to the users face, creating a goggle effect to block out the elements.
- Back cushion material is soft, hypoallergenic and water resistant thermoplastic rubber.
- Air ventilation holes allow for controlled airflow and prevent fogging.
- The same great features as the original Trailblazer.
View Lens Simulator
Ultimate Driver Polycarbonate
- Made for speed and motion activities.
- Tint is tailored for mid range, contrast transmission to provide both sustained comfort and uncompromised visibility under the varying conditions encountered.
- Rose Amber lens with silver flash mirror coating.
Powered by Switch™ Technology uses unique magnetic technology combined with skillfully engineered sunglass designs to convert from fashionable sunglasses to high performance eyewear in seconds – it’s like getting two frames for the price of one!
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length