The Altitude features wide eye coverage, a contemporary look, and maximum protection from sun, wind and dust. The oversized end piece and temple look great and disguise the edge thickness of an Rx lens. From road biking to mountain biking, the Altitude will allow you to see the world from a dramatic new perspective on your next sporting adventure and is available in polarized or non-polarized interchangeable lens options.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
The Altitude features wide eye coverage, a contemporary look, and maximum protection from sun, wind and dust. The oversized end piece and temple look great and disguise the edge thickness of an Rx lens.
- Available in Polarized and Non Polarized options
- 1 Magnetic Interchange Chassis
- 1 Pair of lenses (Polarized or Non Polarized)
- 1 Pair of low-light Rose Amber Lenses
- 1 Microfiber cleaning pouch
- 1 Lens pod
View Lens Simulator
- Matte black/True Color Grey Reflection Silver*
- Dark Tortoise/Contrast Amber Reflection Bronze
- Snake/True Color Grey Reflection Silver
- Matte gun metal/True Color Grey Reflection Silver
* Also Available in Non-Reflection
Additional Lens Options:
- Driver Lens - low light rose amber
- Golf/Tennis Lens
- Ski - low light lens
- Trail - low light lens
- Grey with Silver Mirror Sun Reader
- Brown with Bronze Mirror Sun Reader
Magnetic Interchange Lens System - Switch uses high-energy magnets embedded in the lens and frame to enable users to swap lenses quickly and easily as light conditions and activities change.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length