The Cortina Uplift was named after a mountain village at the foot of the rugged peaks of the Italian Alps. The modern design, deep lens look, aggressive temples and textured colors of these high-performance sport sunglasses mean you'll look great, while the magnetic interchange lenses ensure you'll see right in every light. With an attractive lens and a gentle, rising curve on the bottom, Uplift is the ideal choice for active Rx lens wearers.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
The Cortina was named after a mountain village at the foot of the rugged peaks of the Italian Alps. Cortina's modern design, deep lens look, aggressive temples and textured colors mean you'll look great, while the magnetic interchange lenses ensure that you'll see right - in every light. Uplift provides a gentle, rising curve on the bottom. The Uplift is an attractive lens and a good choice for Rx lens wearers.
- Available in Polarized and Non-Polarized options
- 1 Magnetic Interchange Chassis
- 1 Pair of lenses (Polarized or Non-Polarized)
- 1 Pair of low-light Rose Amber Lenses
- 1 Microfiber cleaning pouch
- 1 Lens pod
View Lens Simulator
- Matte Black/True Color Grey Reflection Silver
- Dark Tortoise/Contrast Amber Reflection Bronze
- Gun Bronze/Contrast Amber Reflection Bronze
Additional Lens Options:
- Driver Lens - low light rose amber
- Golf/Tennis Lens
- Ski - low light lens
- Trail - low light lens
- Grey with Silver Mirror Sun Reader
- Brown with Bronze Mirror Sun Reader
Magnetic Interchange Lens System - Switch uses high-energy magnets embedded in the lens and frame to enable users to swap lenses quickly and easily as light conditions and activities change.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length