The H-Wall Wrap ski lens sunglasses were named for a black diamond ski run in Tahoe, where visibility dramatically decreases after the afternoon sun drops behind the mountain. A quick switch to a contrast-maximizing yellow ski lens helps you master the run and its deeply carved moguls. H-Wall Wrap's face-form chassis and 8-base lenses prevent light leakage. Vented nose pads enhance airflow to minimize lens fogging. And the temples of these sports eyewear frames are anatomically shaped and encased in rubber to ensure a secure and comfortable fit, whether you're carving the moguls or running hard on a cross-country trail.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
The H-wall was named for a black diamond ski run in Tahoe where visibility dramatically decreased when the afternoon sun dropped behind the mountain. A quick switch to a contrast maximizing yellow Ski lens made the run and its deeply carved moguls vividly visible. H-wall's face-form chassis and 8-base lenses prevent light leakage. Vented nose pads enhance airflow to minimize lens fogging. The temples are anatomically shaped and encased in rubber to ensure a secure and comfortable fit, whether you're carving the moguls or running hard on a cross-country trail.
- Available in Polarized and Non-Polarized options
- 1 Magnetic Interchange Chassis
- 1 Pair of lenses (Polarized or Non-Polarized)
- 1 Pair of low-light Rose Amber Lenses
- 1 Microfiber cleaning pouch
- 1 Lens pod
View Lens Simulator
- Matte Black/True Color Grey Reflection Silver*
- Dark Tortoise/Contrast Amber Reflection Bronze
- Dark Bronze/True Color Grey Reflection Silver
- Matte Silver/True Color Grey Reflection Silver
- Cobalt Blue/True Color Grey Reflection Blue
* Also Available in Non-Reflection
Additional Lens Options:
- Driver Lens - low light rose amber
- Golf/Tennis Lens
- Ski - low light lens
- Trail - low light lens
- Grey with Silver Mirror Sun Reader
- Brown with Bronze Mirror Sun Reader
Magnetic Interchange Lens System - Switch uses high-energy magnets embedded in the lens and frame to enable users to swap lenses quickly and easily as light conditions and activities change.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length