The Lynx sport Rx sunglasses blend bold, confident styling with great fit. Their full wrap, wide temple, and large lens shape offers maximum protection against the elements ™ an ideal choice for sports where the wind and sun are at their fiercest. The Lynx Rx sport sunglasses are unparalleled in their ability to adapt to changing light conditions in hi-def.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
The Lynx blends bold, confident styling with great fit. Its full wrap, wide temple, and large lens shape offers maximum protection against the elements – an ideal choice for sports where the wind and sun are at their fiercest. The Lynx Rx sport lenses are unparalleled in its ability to adapt to changing light conditions in hi-def.
- Available in Polarized and Non-Polarized options
- 1 Magnetic Interchange Chassis
- 1 Pair of lenses (Polarized or Non-Polarized)
- 1 Pair of low-light Rose Amber Lenses
- 1 Microfiber cleaning pouch
- 1 Lens pod
View Lens Simulator
- Crystal Black/True Color Grey Reflection Silver
- Dark Tortoise/Contrast Amber Reflection Bronze
- Crystal Cool Grey/True Color Grey Reflection Silver
Additional Lens Options:
- Golf/Tennis lens
- Ski - low light lens
- Clear with A/R coating
Magnetic Interchange Lens System - Switch uses high-energy magnets embedded in the lens and frame to enable users to swap lenses quickly and easily as light conditions and activities change.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length