Designed to fit Japanese, Korean, Chinese, African American, & other patients with a low nose bridge or flatter face morphology, the RS-50 is the next generation of Rec Specs. The Asian Fit of the RS-50 provides a solution that keeps the frame away from the cheekbones and sits higher on the face, maximizing protection and comfort during play. Rec Specs are independently tested to ASTM sports impact standards & provides the 100% certified frame & lens solution. For youth and adult athletes, the RS-50 is available in a 53mm and 55mm eye size.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- High Impact Nylon - Impact rated material gives frames flexibility & strength
- NEW low nose bridge -Frame sits higher and away from cheekbones. More comfortable, better fitting, and won’t slide down the nose. Also has additional bridge ventilation
- Patented Eye-Rim Assembly - Impact rated lens retention system with a wide Rx range
- Size & Fit: Eye size 53mm & 55mm - Fit for youth & adult athletes
- Rx Recommendation: RS 2.0 Clear + FogBlokTM coating. Every lens from the Rec Specs Lab is stamped certifying for ASTM F803.
- Packaging: Includes Rec Specs case, cleaning cloth, & adjustable strap
- Standards: Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports
View Lens Simulator
- Delivers excellent visibility indoors and out.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length