The Free Spirit™ prescription motorcycle sunglasses are for the dreamers, the adventurers, and the wind-in-your-hair lovers. With these prescription riding glasses, clear and safe vision will be yours during your next motorcycle or cycling journey.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- 8 base decentered lens curvature
- Prescription available through your Optical Retailer
- 8-base wrap around lens shape delivers excellent peripheral field of vision.
- Comes with removable MagTraxion™ magnetic eye cups to help protect the eyes from wind, dust and light flyingparticles.
- Raised eyerim back lip provides additional lens retention.
- Pierced front design allows superior air flow to reduce fogging.
- Head hugging, pierced temple design allows air flow, helps screen out debris and fits under most helmet designs.
- Plano frame comes with Liberty Sport Ultimate Driver polycarbonate premium performance lenses:
- Passes all Global Driving Standards
- Hard Coat Premium Scratch Coating.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, adjustable cord, cleaning cloth & eyecup pouch.
View Lens Simulator
Ultimate Driver Polycarbonate
- Made for speed and motion activities.
- Tint is tailored for mid range, contrast transmission to provide both sustained comfort and uncompromised visibility under the varying conditions encountered.
- Rose Amber lens with silver flash mirror coating.
MagTraxion™ - Technology uses unique magnetic technology combined with skillfully engineered sunglass designs to convert from fashionable sunglasses to high performance eyewear in seconds – it’s like getting two frames for the price of one!
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length