Debris and rocks can cause eye injuries while riding and improper fitting sunglasses also allow the wind to irritate eyes
and dry them out. Both of these affect the ability to see clearly and safely while riding.
The Phantom’s larger fit and eye size provides full coverage and a wide field of vision for optimal vision
performance. The versatile frame features Powered by Switch Magnetic removable side cups offer wind and debris protection
and is Z87 impact rated for impact protection while riding.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- ANSI Z87.1 Certified
- Combination Powered by Switch™ Technology temple offers aggressive edge styling with full coverage.
- Rx’Able Unisex 8-Base frame
- Bigger fit for larger head sizes with head hugging temple design
- Removable Powered by Switch™ magnetic eye cups.
- Plano frame comes with Liberty Sport Sunset Driver premium performance sun lenses
- Raised eye rim provides additional lens retention
- Made for speed - the ideal motorcycle eyewear choice
- Large eye size
- Wide field of vision
View Lens Simulator
- Passes all Global Driving Standards
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection
- Premium polycarbonate Sunset Driver lens
Rx Lens Recommendation:
- Sunset Driver lens can be replicated in Complete Rx
- Also recommended is a ShokBlokR™ Photochromic lens with Clear Vue™ anti-reflective coating to easily shift from day to
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length