With Powered by Switch™ removable magnetic interchange side cups to keep out debris, the Rider DE™ prescription motorcycle riding sunglasses are designed for those who need a larger fit, and for anyone who prefers the long road ahead to come with crystal-clear vision.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- 6 base lens curvature
- Prescription available through your Optical Retailer
- Unisex 6-Base frame.
- Excellent Peripheral Vision.
- Extended, removable MagTraxion™ soft back cushion that molds to the users face, creating a goggle effect to block out the elements.
- Back cushion material is soft, hypoallergenic and water resistant thermoplastic rubber.
- Stylish Liberty Metal logo treatment.
- Head hugging temple design adds to frame comfort.
- Air ventilation holes allow for controlled airflow and prevent fogging.
- Plano frame comes with Liberty Sport Ultimate Driver lenses:
- Passes all Global Driving Standards.
- Hard Coat Premium Scratch Coating.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth, cleaning cloth pouch for eye cups & adjustable cord.
View Lens Simulator
Ultimate Driver Polycarbonate
- Made for speed and motion activities.
- Tint is tailored for mid range, contrast transmission to provide both sustained comfort and uncompromised visibility under the varying conditions encountered.
- Rose Amber lens with silver flash mirror coating.
MagTraxion™ - Technology uses unique magnetic technology combined with skillfully engineered sunglass designs to convert from fashionable sunglasses to high performance eyewear in seconds – it’s like getting two frames for the price of one!
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length