Sunglasses with rigid temples cause pressure points and discomfort while wearing a helmet. Wind and debris cause
eye irritation and dryness or even an eye injury.
The Triumph provides all day comfort and wear especially under a helmet with the soft flexible temples. The sleek
design fits best on medium to small faces and those with high cheek bones. The Powered by Switch removable side shields
also offer ultimate wind and debris protection while riding and the option to turn the frames from motorcycle to lifestyle in
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- Comes with removable magnetic eye cups (Powered By Switch™) to help protect the eyes from wind, dust and light
- Raised eyerim back lip provides additional lens retention.
- Head hugging temple design to add to frame comfort. Temples are flexible for under helmet fit.
- Plano frame comes with Liberty Sport Ultimate Driver polycarbonate premium performance lenses:
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth, eye cup pouch & adjustable cord.
View Lens Simulator
- Prescription available through your Optical Retailer
- 8-base wrap around lens shape delivers excellent peripheral field of vision.
- Passes all Global Driving Standards.
- Hard Coat Premium Scratch Coating.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection.
Rx Lens Recommendation:
- For sports and cycling we recommend a Polarized lens with Clear Vue™ anti-reflective coating.
- For motorcycling, we recommend our Ultimate Driver lens which is a Rose Amber lens with silver flash mirror coating.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length