The Chopper 2™ sport and motorcycle riding sunglasses come with removable Powered by Switch™ magnetic eye cups to protect your eyes from the wind, dust, and other particles that may find their way into your eyes while barreling down the open road on your motorcycle.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- 8 base decentered lens curvature
- Prescription available through your Optical Retailer
- 8-base wrap around lens shape delivers excellent peripheral field of vision.
- Comes with removable MagTraxion™ magnetic eye cups to help protect the eyes from wind, dust and light flying particles.
- Raised eyerim back lip provides additional lens retention.
- Pierced temple design allows air flow and help screen out debris.
- Soft nose pad for comfort and fit.
- Head hugging temple design to add to frame comfort.
- Plano frame comes with Liberty Sport Ultimate Driver polycarbonate premium performance lenses:
- Passes all Global Driving Standards.
- Hard Coat Premium Scratch Coating.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth , eye cups pouch & adjustable cord.
View Lens Simulator
Ultimate Driver Polycarbonate
- Made for speed and motion activities.
- Tint is tailored for mid range, contrast transmission to provide both sustained comfort and uncompromised visibility under the varying conditions encountered.
- Rose Amber lens with silver flash mirror coating.
MagTraxion™ Technology by Liberty Sport uses unique magnetic technology combined with skillfully engineered sunglass designs to convert from fashionable sunglasses to high performance eyewear in seconds – it’s like getting two frames for the price of one!
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length