The Chopper 6B™ prescription sunglasses have a pierced temple design that allows air flow and helps screen out debris, while the removable Powered by Switch™ magnetic eye cups protect your eyes from the wind and dust you'll encounter on your next motorcycle adventure. The Chopper 6B™ glasses are unisex prescription eyewear that pass all global driving standards and are 100% UVA & UVB protection certified.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- Rxable Unisex 6-base frame.
- Fixed lens adapter allows a broader Rx range (+/-6).
- Comes with removable MagTraxion™ magnetic eye cups to help protect the eyes from wind, dust and light flying particles.
- Rxable eyerim design incorporates a back safety lip to inhibit lenses from being pushed towards the wearer's ocular orbit.
- Pierced temple design allows air flow and help screen out debris.
- Soft nose pad for comfort and fit.
- Head hugging temple design to add to frame comfort.
- Plano frame comes with Liberty Sport Ultimate Driver polycarbonate premium performance lenses:
- Passes all Global Driving Standards.
- Hard Coat Premium Scratch Coating.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth , eye cups pouch & adjustable cord.
View Lens Simulator
Ultimate Driver Polycarbonate
- Made for speed and motion activities.
- Tint is tailored for mid range, contrast transmission to provide both sustained comfort and uncompromised visibility under the varying conditions encountered.
- Rose Amber lens with silver flash mirror coating.
MagTraxion™ Technology by Liberty Sport uses unique magnetic technology combined with skillfully engineered sunglass designs to convert from fashionable sunglasses to high performance eyewear in seconds – it’s like getting two frames for the price of one!
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length