The Free Spirit XL™ prescription motorcycle sunglasses offer a larger fit for the dreamers, the adventurers, and the wind-in-your-hair lovers. With the Free Spirit XL riding glasses at the ready, nothing will stop you from enjoying perfectly clear and safe vision during your next motorcycle or bicycling journey.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- 8 base decentered lens curvature
- Prescription available through your Optical Retailer
- Large Sizing
- 8-base wrap around lens shape delivers excellent peripheral field of vision.
- Comes with removable MagTraxion™ magnetic eye cups to help protect the eyes from wind, dust and light flying particles.
- Raised eyerim back lip provides additional lens retention.
- Pierced front design allows superior air flow to reduce fogging.
- Head hugging, pierced temple design allows air flow, helps screen out debris and fits under most helmet designs.
- Plano frame comes with Liberty Sport Ultimate Driver polycarbonate premium performance lenses:
- Passes all Global Driving Standards
- Hard Coat Premium Scratch Coating.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, adjustable cord, cleaning cloth & eyecup pouch.
View Lens Simulator
Ultimate Driver Polycarbonate
- Made for speed and motion activities.
- Tint is tailored for mid range, contrast transmission to provide both sustained comfort and uncompromised visibility under the varying conditions encountered.
- Rose Amber lens with silver flash mirror coating.
MagTraxion™ - Technology uses unique magnetic technology combined with skillfully engineered sunglass designs to convert from fashionable sunglasses to high performance eyewear in seconds – it’s like getting two frames for the price of one!
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length