The IT-20B prescription cycling sunglasses have a nylon rimless frame with an aggressive sport design and a fast-back lens shape. So whether you're shooting hoops in the driveway or hitting the links on an early weekend morning, the IT-20B sport sunglasses will always lend you the unmistakable look of a leader.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- 6 base lens curvature
- Prescription available through your Optical Retailer
- Nylon rimless frame with an aggressive sport design and fast back lens shape.
- Patented Rx Adaptor (#7,543,930).
- Full coverage lens design with comfort grip soft temple tips.
- Rubber logo treatment and temple tip accents allow for true sport color combinations.
- Plano frame comes with Liberty Sport Ultimate Play or Ultimate Outdoor polycarbonate premium performance sun lenses:
- Hard Coat Premium Scratch Coating.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, adjustable cord for added stability & cleaning cloth.
View Lens Simulator
Ultimate Outdoor Polycarbonate
- Designed to accommodate the visual needs of the outdoor enthusiast.
- Lens is extremely useful in forested and offroad environments when faced with variable light conditions, providing low light contrast and good bright light protection.
- Amber lens with bronze flash mirror coating.
Ultimate Play Polycarbonate
- Designed to highlight the ball against the background (sky or grass), providing outstanding object illumination.
- Unique balance of target and background brightness.
- Grey/Green lens with silver flash mirror coating.
Illusion™ - Technology is an optical friendly patented Rx adaptor (#7,453,930) system that allows opticians to glaze sunglasses designed to look like 8-base rimless styles with 6-base lenses. Perfect for the customer who has a more demanding prescription, but still enjoys the look of swept-back sunglasses.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length