Including a soft back cushion and removable Powered by Switch™ magnetic dry eye cups, which allow air flow and help screen out debris, the Snowblazer™ winter sport sunglasses for skiing and snowboarding go to work to meet any extreme mountain sport condition.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- Rxable Unisex 6-Base frame
- Excellent peripheral vision
- Soft Eyecup Magtraxion removable back cushion allows air flow and help screen out debris
- Soft nose pads for comfort and fit
- Flexible temple construction provides head hugging fit and can be worn under most helmets
- Back safety-lip groove, to resist lenses being pushes backwards
- Comes with Liberty EVA semi rigid case, LS repeat logo over-sized cloth, or LS bruchstroke over-sized cloth, generic sun insert, Liberty Sport sharp strap - pad print, Motor A eyecup pouch
View Lens Simulator
Ultimate Snow Polycarbonate
- Designed for perceiving changes in terrain while participating in a variety of winter activities.
- Grey/Green lens with blue flash mirror coating.
MagTraxion™ - Technology uses unique magnetic technology combined with skillfully engineered sunglass designs to convert from fashionable sunglasses to high performance eyewear in seconds – it’s like getting two frames for the price of one!
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length