Nearly 5 years in the making, the RS-40 is built upon 40 years of sport protective R&D. Tested to ASTM F803 standards this next generation style features new eye rim cushioning, temple padding, and an improved venting system that protects eyes from higher energy collisions while also enhancing all day comfort. The RS-40 features an over-molded temple for grip and stability during movement and is available in a 49mm and 52mm eye size for youth athletes both male and female.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- High Impact Nylon - Impact rated material gives frames flexibility & strength
- Temple Padding & Eye Rim Cushioning - Protection during contact, comfort at play
- Patented Eye-Rim Assembly - Impact rated lens retention system with a wide Rx range
- Size & Fit: Eye size 49mm & 52mm - Fit for youth athletes
- Rx Recommendation: RS 2.0 Clear with ShockBlokRTM + FogBlokTM coating. Every lens from the Liberty Performance Rx lab
is stamped certifying for ASTM F803
- Packaging: Includes Rec Specs case and cleaning cloth
- Standards: Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports
View Lens Simulator
- Delivers excellent visibility indoors and out.
- A great sun solution for protective sports eyewear.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length