The Maxx 20 Baseball rec specs are certified at the plate or on the field. What's more, the Maxx 20 Baseball kids protective sports eyewear meets or exceeds the ASTM F803.03 standard for baseball for children 8 years old and younger at speeds of 40 MPH and below.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports.
- *Meets or exceeds the ASTM F803.03 standard for baseball for children 8 years old and younger at speeds of 40 MPH and below.
- Major League Baseball inspired team colors (Team Colors are representative of MLB colors and are not an exact match).
- Patented (#6,890,073B) eyerim assembly allows for a wide range of prescription lens power.
- Sizing allows for youth fitting.
- Temples and bridge have soft inside padding for comfort and fit.
- Comes with semi-rigid case & adjustable strap.
View Lens Simulator
- Delivers excellent visibility indoors and out.
- A great sun solution for protective sports eyewear.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length