The Avalanche UpSlope performance lenses seal off stray rays of light that can impede vision, but allow air to flow through the vented nose pad and across the eye to limit fog build-up. Temple tips have a 3D shape that holds the sunglass behind and below the ear, and they're encased in TPR rubber to minimize slipping. The colors and curves of the Avalanche winter sports sunglasses are rich and aggressive, giving you a colossal view that expands your horizons. The Upslope lens will fit larger faces and provides excellent light coverage from above, behind, and below.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
The Avalanche seals off stray rays of light that can impede vision, but lets air flow through the vented nose pad and across the eye to limit fog build-up. Temple tips have a 3D shape that holds the sunglass behind and below the ear, and they're encased in TPR rubber to minimize slipping. Avalanche's colors and curves are rich and aggressive, to give you a great look along with top performance. The Upslope lens will fit larger faces and provides excellent light coverage from above, behind and below.
- Available in Polarized and Non Polarized options
- 1 Magnetic Interchange Chassis
- 1 Pair of lenses (Polarized or Non Polarized)
- 1 Pair of low-light Rose Amber Lenses
- 1 Microfiber cleaning pouch
- 1 Lens pod
View Lens Simulator
- Matte Black/True Color Grey Reflection Silver
- Dark Tortoise/Contrast Amber Reflection Bronze
- Gunmetal/True Color Grey Reflection Silver
- Cobalt Blue/True Grey Reflection Blue
Additional Lens Options:
- Driver Lens - low light lens amber
- Golf/Tennis Lens
- Ski - low light lens
- Trail - low light lens
- Grey with Silver Mirror Sun Reader
- Brown with Bronze Mirror Sun Reader
Magnetic Interchange Lens System - Switch uses high-energy magnets embedded in the lens and frame to enable users to swap lenses quickly and easily as light conditions and activities change.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length