The B-7 sport sunglasses attack the elements while making a bold statement with their minimalist, stealth-inspired styling, fast-back temples, and wide-view lens. The sport-wrap protective Rx lens frame design offers impressive coverage and visibility while destroying harmful UVA and UVB sun rays, wind, and debris.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
The B7 attacks the elements and makes a bold statement with its minimalist, stealth inspired styling, fast-back temples and wide view lens. The 8 base sport wrap frame design offers impressive coverage and visibility while destroying harmful UVA and UVB sun rays, wind and debris.
- Available in Polarized and Non-Polarized options
- 1 Magnetic Interchange Chassis
- 1 Pair of lenses (Polarized or Non-Polarized)
- 1 Pair of low-light Rose Amber Lenses
- 1 Microfiber cleaning pouch
- 1 Lens pod
View Lens Simulator
- Matte Black/True Color Grey Reflection Silver
- Shiny Black/True Color Grey Non-Reflection
- Cactus/Contrast Amber Reflection Bronze
- Matte Gunmetal/True Color Grey Non-Reflection
- Fire Tortoise/True Color Grey Reflection Blue
Additional Lens Options:
- Driver Lens - low light rose amber
- Golf/Tennis Lens
- Ski - low light lens
- Trail - low light lens
- Grey with Silver Mirror Sun Reader
- Brown with Bronze Mirror Sun Reader
Magnetic Interchange Lens System - Switch uses high-energy magnets embedded in the lens and frame to enable users to swap lenses quickly and easily as light conditions and activities change.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length