The Cortina Contour Rx performance lenses were named after a mountain village at the foot of the rugged peaks of the Italian Alps. Along with its aggressive temples and textured colors, the Cortina sport sunglasses' modern design and deep lens look mean you'll look great when reaching for the summit, while the magnetic interchange lenses ensure that you'll see right in every light. The Contour lens is square-shaped for improved ventilation and our deepest lens for the Cortina frame. It provides great coverage from the sun, and is an excellent choice for Rx wearers.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- Available in Polarized and Non-Polarized options
- 1 Magnetic Interchange Chassis, 6-base
- 1 Pair of lenses (Polarized or Non-Polarized)
- 1 Pair of low-light Rose Amber Lenses
- 1 Microfiber cleaning pouch
- 1 Lens pod
View Lens Simulator
- Matte Burgundy/True Color Grey Reflection Silver
- Crystal Black Demi Lime/True Color Grey Reflection Silver
- Translucent Blue Fade/True Color Grey Reflection Silver
Additional Lens Options:
- Driver Lens - low light rose amber
- Golf/Tennis Lens
- Ski - low light lens
- Trail - low light lens
- Grey with Silver Mirror Sun Reader
- Brown with Bronze Mirror Sun Reader
All frame colors available for any lens shape with any Rx lens order.
Magnetic Interchange Lens System - Switch uses high-energy magnets embedded in the lens and frame to enable users to swap lenses quickly and easily as light conditions and activities change.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length