The H-Wall Fusion sunglasses combine the best features of the Wrap and Sweptback, allowing two different lens shapes with one, lightweight frame. Choose which lens provides the best coverage and interchange the lenses along with the changing environment. Block both light and debris to protect your vision.
Contact wearers can enjoy the Wrap as daily sunglasses and switch the Sweptback for more coverage during outdoor activities.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
Interchangeable Lens Solutions for Active Adults & Contact Wearers
- Two Lens Shapes Included with Magnetic Lens Technology:
- 1. Sweptback (Motion): Sweeps down & back for better peripheral coverage.
- 2. Wrap (Comfort): Excellent shape for Rx lenses. Great fit on most face shapes and sizes.
The H-Wall Fusion offers a 3-Point Comfort Fit that easily distributes the frame’s weight on your nose bridge and behind the ears.'s The face-form chassis and 8-base lenses prevent light leakage. Vented nose pads enhance airflow to minimize lens fogging. The temples are anatomically shaped and encased in rubber to ensure a secure and comfortable fit, whether you're carving the moguls or running hard on a cross-country trail.
- Available in Polarized and Non-Polarized options
- 1 Magnetic Interchange Chassis
- 1 Pair of Polarized lenses (Wrap)
- 1 Pair of Contrast Amber Lenses (Sweptback)
- 1 Microfiber cleaning pouch
- 1 Lens pod
- 1 Hard case
View Lens Simulator
- Matte Black/True Color Grey Reflection Silver
- Matte Black/Red True Color Grey Reflection Silver
- Crystal Black/Blue True Color Grey Non-Reflection
Additional Lens Options:
- Driver Lens - low light rose amber
- Golf/Tennis Lens
- Ski - low light lens
- Trail - low light lens
- Grey with Silver Mirror Sun Reader
- Brown with Bronze Mirror Sun Reader
Magnetic Interchange Lens System - Switch uses high-energy magnets embedded in the lens and frame to enable users to swap lenses quickly and easily as light conditions and activities change.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length