See with clarity, both in the water and out. The Double Lens Technology featured in the our FrogEye prescription goggles collection includes a two-lens solution that allows you to see clearly not only above, but below the water as well.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
Our Double Lens Technology featured in the FrogEye collection includes a two lens solution allowing you to see clearly not only above BUT below the water as well!
Here’s how it works:
- Exterior lens is a plano clear lens allowing for light transmission
- Interior lens is the corrective Rx lens allowing for a full prescription range
- Slight air gap in between both lenses allowing for light media to traverse through both lenses, creating crystal clear vision while your patient is knifing through the water.
- Consider it like looking into / through a fish tank!
- A one-of-a-kind goggle available nowhere else but through Liberty Sport!
There is currently no lens content for Frogeye.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length