Nearly 5 years in the making, the RS-41 is built upon 40 years of sport protective R&D. Tested to ASTM F803 standards this next generation style features new eye rim cushioning, temple padding, and an improved venting system that protects eyes from higher energy collisions while also enhancing all day comfort. For athletes requiring a comfortable fit under a helmet, the RS-41 sport protective goggle has a new contoured frame line from the eye rim to the strap attachment and sits higher over the ear. For youth athletes, the RS-41 is available in a 49mm and 52mm eye size.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- High Impact Nylon - Impact rated material gives frames flexibility & strength
- NEW Strap Design - Shorter strap attachment sits higher over the ear for more comfortable fit under helmets.
- NEW Temple Padding & Eye Rim Cushioning - Protection during contact, comfort at play
- Patented Eye-Rim Assembly - Impact rated lens retention system with a wide Rx range
- Size & Fit: Eye size 49mm & 52mm - Fit for youth athletes
- Rx Recommendation: RS 2.0 Clear with ShockBlokRTM + FogBlokTM coating. Every lens from the Liberty Performance Rx lab
is stamped certifying for ASTM F803
- Packaging: Includes Rec Specs case, matching colored straps and cleaning cloth
- Standards: Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports
View Lens Simulator
- Delivers excellent visibility indoors and out.
- A great sun solution for protective sports eyewear.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length