Be utterly intimidating and awesomely protected. The prescription sports Slam Goggle uses a Clear Polycarbonate with Silver Flash Mirror lens, which delivers excellent visibility indoors and out. Premium optical quality polycarbonate lenses, which are considerably more shatter-resistant than standard plastic lenses, are the Slam Goggle's most enviable feature. The Slam Goggle meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports such as basketball, tennis, soccer, squash, lacrosse, and more.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- Unisex Shape.
- Sizing allows for teen and adult fitting.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports.
- Uses a Clear Polycarbonate with Silver Flash Mirror lens, which delivers excellent visibility indoors and out. Premium optical quality polycarbonate lenses, which are considerably more shatter-resistant than standard plastic lenses.
- Rx'able – Patented (#7,137,700) easy eye rim assembly and 6-base lens curve design allows for a wide range of prescription lens powers.
- Front padding incorporates venting for increased airflow.
- Back cushion provides additional cushioning along the top and bottom of the frame.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth and adjustable strap.
- Should fit under most helmets — it is recommended to bring helmet when trying on goggles.
View Lens Simulator
- Delivers excellent visibility indoors and out.
- A great sun solution for protective sports eyewear.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length