The Stoke Rx eyewear is a classic sport sunglass that fits a wide range of face shapes and widths, and looks fantastic on both men and women. The tight face and temple wrap provides a secure fit and excellent light blockage, ensuring that it's always ready for action. The traditional eye size, deep end piece and tight wrap make it a perfect choice for Rx wearers.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
The Stoke is a classic sport sunglass that fits a wide range of face shapes and widths, and looks fantastic on both men and women. The tight face and temple wrap provides a secure fit and excellent light blockage. The traditional eye size, deep endpiece and tight wrap make it a perfect choice for Rx wearers.
- Available in Polarized and Non-Polarized options
- 1 Magnetic Interchange Chassis
- 1 Pair of lenses (Polarized or Non-Polarized)
- 1 Pair of low-light Rose Amber Lenses
- 1 Microfiber cleaning pouch
- 1 Lens pod
View Lens Simulator
- Shiny Black/True Color Grey Reflection Silver*
- Tortoise/Contrast Amber Reflection Bronze
- Olive/Contrast Amber Reflection Bronze
- Demi Purple/True Color Grey Reflection Silver
* Also Available in Non-Reflection
Additional Lens Options:
- Driver Lens - low light rose amber
- Golf/Tennis Lens
- Ski - low light lens
- Trail - low light lens
- Grey with Silver Mirror Sun Reader
- Brown with Bronze Mirror Sun Reader
Magnetic Interchange Lens System - Switch uses high-energy magnets embedded in the lens and frame to enable users to swap lenses quickly and easily as light conditions and activities change.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length